CW COMMUNITY POOL - GENERAL RULES
POOL HOURS & OPERATION:
- Pool hours as posted. (Noon to 7 p.m., weather permitting).
- The pool or any section of the pool may be closed for maintenance at the discretion of the pool personnel.
- The pool may be closed at the discretion of the Pool Manager.
- The use of pool when no regular lifeguard is in attendance is strictly prohibited.
- The use of this facility shall be at the user's own risk.
- Membership cards are not transferable. A membership card admits only the person named. Any card sharing may result in membership being revoked without refund.
- Children under age ten (10) must be supervised by an adult. By law, an adult is defined as a person eighteen (18) years and older.
- Supervision of children under the age of ten (10) is the responsibility of the adults bringing those children.
- Adult swims are for persons aged eighteen (18) and over only.
- The baby pool is for ages five (5) and under. The baby pool is open during regular pool hours only. It may not be used before hours (i.e. during swim lessons) or after hours (i.e. during swim meets) except by authorized personnel. Parents shall watch their children at all times.
- Borrowed equipment shall be returned to the guard room door.
- Rafts, tubes, balls, noodles, and flotation devices are permitted at the manager's discretion.
- No foul language.
- No littering. Members shall clean up after themselves be it pavilion area, a picnic table, chairs/benches, grass, etc. All trash must be placed in containers provided.
- No alcohol. Admission will be refused to anyone showing signs of intoxication.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products on pool property. A smoking area is designated
- outside the front gate.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES TO OBSERVE WHILE ON POOL GROUNDS
- Proper swimming attire required. Swimsuits only. No loose fitting clothing.
- Swim diapers must be worn by all toddlers not potty trained. Pennsylvania state regulations.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with communicable diseases (coughs, colds, flu, strep throat, diarrhea, vomiting, etc.), skin abrasions, inflamed eyes, athlete's foot, and/or persons wearing bandages.
- No hard balls in pool.
- No running, pushing, horseplay, wrestling, etc.
- No weapons on premises.
- No food, drink, or gum allowed in the pool.
- No hanging on lifelines (ropes).
- No dangerous jumping or diving, including but not limited to flips, cartwheels, peanuts, watermelons, and back dives, off the sides of pool.
- No diving in shallow water. "No Diving" posted.
- No "chicken fights" or people on shoulders.
- No rollerblades or skateboards on deck.
DIVING & SLIDING BOARD RULES:
- Posted rules to be followed.
- Only life vests (no other flotation devices) permitted while going off the diving board or slide).
- Go down slide feet first on back.
- NO GAINERS.
- Cartwheels are not allowed on the diving board.
- Only one bounce on the diving board is permitted.
- Weight limits for diving board and slide will be strictly enforced.
- No swimming in well while dive and/or slide are in use.
- Exit well at closest ladder after use of dive or slide.
- Parents may not catch children in well. Children must be able to swim to ladder themselves. Lifeguards will help children dive in well at specific times. Children unable to swim are not permitted in the diving well with or without parents (with the exception of life vest) (no arm floats).
LIFEGUARDS AND PERSONNEL:
- Respect and obey all Lifeguards and Personnel. No verbal abuse or harassment of staff or other patrons.
- If a Lifeguard or Personnel blows the whistle three (3) times, leave the water immediately.
- Lifeguards have the right to ask swimmers to pass a swimming test for deep water swimming and/or use of the diving well and/or sliding board.
- The pool association is not responsible for accident, injury, theft, loss, or damage.
- The management reserves the right to stop any behavior it considers dangerous or offensive to others. This may include asking patrons to not use large flotation devices when the pool is very crowded or asking patrons to not throw their children too high/far especially if the pool is crowded. Management may eject individuals or revoke membership without refund.
- Games and activities considered unsafe or annoying will not be permitted, either on deck or in the pool.
- Only authorized personnel are permitted entrance to the filter and chemical rooms, kitchen, office area, guardroom, and shed.
- The board will maintain a zero tolerance level with regard to the breaking of any of the above rules and/or the verbal abuse of our staff
- Failure to obey these rules may result in disciplinary action. No refunds will be given.
These rules may be revised or additional rules established at any time by the management. The management reserves the right to waive any rule it deems necessary.
By purchasing a seasonal membership to CW Pool, you agree to follow all of the rules above. This includes everyone listed on your membership form. Parents/guardians are signing on behalf of minor children.
site map |