How to Reach Reach Us at the CW Pool ...
161 S. Freeman Street
P.O. Box 95
Robesonia, PA 19551
Visit our FaceBook page
If you would like to help make the CW Pool a better place, please join us at our monthly
board meetings. Meetings are held once a month October thru April and twice a month May thru September. Questions and concerns may also be addressed to the
2020 CW Pool Board Members:
- President - Tony Wirebach
- Vice President - Tara Clauss
- Recording Secretary - Kathy Stoudt
- Treasurer - Kevin Snyder
- Membership Secretary - Kelly Rivera
For Membership Inquiries, please send an email to
NOW HIRING Lifeguards for the 2020 CW Pool season.
Click here to apply.
for more info.
*CPR/Lifesaving & First Aid Classes/Certification:
site map |
- CPR/Lifesaving and First Aid are offered locally through Body Zone Sports, Wilson High School and Berks County Chapter of Red Cross (CPR Only).
Prerequisites for working as a Lifeguard, applicants should include updated certification and training documents along with their completed applications.
- CLICK HERE to see related links about where and when classes are available in Berks County.