How to Reach Reach Us at the CW Pool ...
161 S. Freeman Street
P.O. Box 95
Robesonia, PA 19551
Tel: (484) 269 - 0066
If you would like to help make the CW Pool a better place, please join us at our monthly
board meetings. Meetings are held once a month October thru April and twice a month May thru September. Questions and concerns may also be addressed to the
2018 CW Pool Board Members:
- President - Christopher Bright
- VP - Tara Clauss
- Recording Secretary - Wendy Bright
- Treasurer - Ben Cohen
- Membership Secretary - Kelly Rivera
- Head of Maintenance - Josh Stott
For Membership Inquiries, please send an email to
Positions available for the 2018 CW Pool season include LIFEGUARDS and MANAGERS.
for more info.
Or go to our
to download and print the forms yourself...
*CPR/Lifesaving & First Aid Classes/Certification:
site map |
- CPR/Lifesaving and First Aid are offered locally through Body Zone Sports, Wilson High School and Berks County Chapter of Red Cross (CPR Only).
Prerequisites for working as a Lifeguard, applicants should include updated certification and training documents along with their completed applications.
- CLICK HERE to see related links about where and when classes are available in Berks County.